Friday 18 May 2012

Natalie & Rick {Wedding 22nd April 2012, Crewe Hall}

We recently had the pleasure of spending the day with Natalie and Rick, their friends and family, all gathered in beautiful Crewe Hall for their Big Day on the 22nd April … 

A poem and a few faves from the day …


 The Magic Of LOVE
Love is like magic
And it always will be.
For love still remains
Life's sweet mystery!!
Love works in ways
That are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life
That love cannot change!!
Love can transform
The most commonplace
Into beauty and splendour
And sweetness and grace.
Love is unselfish,
Understanding and kind,
For it sees with it's 
And not with it's mind!!
Love is the answer
That everyone seeks...
Love is the language,
That every  speaks.
Love can't be bought,
It is priceless and free,
Love, like pure magic,
it life's sweet mystery.

- Helen Steiner Rice -

KitKat & Liz





















Just received this latest review on our Freeindex page. Awww thanks you guys :)
'Karienne and Elizabeth are fantastic. After looking round all the wedding fairs etc for a photographer they were the best value for money, Most photographers were charging me for a full day and night when I was having a 4pm wedding and evening do. Even though my wedding was at 4pm they were both there from the very start of us all getting ready, right until the end taking some great pictures of my guests and family. Karienne and Elizabeth are very professional and they work great as a team, I found them both relaxing to be with. I love my photo album and also my mum and mother-in-law love there small albums to. I would recommend them to everyone.'



No comments:

Post a Comment