Tuesday 8 May 2012

Meet Hannah, Paul, Jack and the gorgeous Nancy

This is my second shoot with the adorable Nancy, although the last time she was safely tucked up inside mum's tummy! Today she is 9 day's old...awwwwww!
I am a real sucker for a baby shoot especially when it is one of my friends and her beautiful family. It also means I don't have to ask for cuddles with the baby, I just grab it and slowly walk off before Karienne shouts "Liz we have to get these photo's done" she is right but I just get carried away!

It was a really relaxed shoot. I think Jack enjoyed it the most,  he quite liked the posing and was a real natural, he was ready with his best smile :) It was so lovely to watch him with his little sister, he is going to be a fab big brother.
Now I think you will agree there is some real cuteness going on in these photo's....

You can click on the images for a larger view...

 Elizabeth













And finally one of me, yet again cuddling Nancy...


No comments:

Post a Comment