Monday 16 January 2012

Zsofi & Zoltan... [Winter Outdoor Session]

Today I'd like to present you with Zsofi and Zoltan's unofficial engagement shoot. Unofficial because, this amazing couple is planning to get married in beautiful city of Budapest and there's a big question mark whether we will be photographing their Big Day (language barriers, distance etc., only time will tell), although I must admit that we would love to. :-)

I don't know where this couple gets their positive energy from, but trust me it's very contagious. In fact, they've inspired my next blog entry which I am going to make a start on right after a hot bath and a gorgeous chicken dinner...hopefully it will be finished by the end of the week. I will keep you posted!
Have a wonderful evening! 
Karienne




















No comments:

Post a Comment