Wednesday 4 January 2012

The before & after!

I personally haven't been using Photoshop for that long, I think its coming up to four years, so whenever I can I...practice practice practice. At uni we were taught (obviously) about getting everything right in camera, and quite rightly so, but their are times that things don't go to plan, you don't have the right equipment to hand or you just fancy having a play with what you already have. Their is a fine line between getting the editing just right or completely over painting the picture, practicing on my own images gives me the chance to do what ever I like.
Anyway below is the SOC image and then my edited version. I quite like it, may not be to everyone's taste but nor is marmite!

Happy Wednesday  ❤ Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment