Wednesday 19 October 2011

'Be Beautiful' this autumn....

It has been quite a while since I have blogged (Karienne is much more organised about this blogging malarky than me!) Some people think I am mad but I love the cold weather, the autumn sunlight and colours (I think I blogged about it last year :) Working outdoors gives me so much inspiration and different (free) props to work with. When I am driving places I am always on the look out for new locations or things that I think would work great as a background. 
For this photo shoot I took Katie to the Upper House in Barlaston, one of our fave wedding venues, the conservatory is a photographers dream, all that light flooding in through the roof. The grounds are gorgeous too, so many trees with so many colour changing leaves just waiting to drop. And as an added bonus I came across the metal gates you can see in the picture down a quiet road, couldn't resist stopping off their too.
I have got some more pictures to blog, and I will get round to those soon......promise!!
Enjoy this selection from Katies "Be Beautiful" shoot.

Elizabeth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment