Monday 31 January 2011

Seeing The Light

"To me, photography is an art of observation. Its about finding something interesting in an ordinary place.... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them" -Ansel Adams.

Just a quick blog entry. Felt inspired and motivated today when I looked outside, it must be the sun and blue sky....finally, although I would love a little more snow :) I am one of those people who finds it romantic and beautiful. Nothing better than a roaring fire after making snowmen with the kids, hot chocolate for them, a small red wine for me :)  

Anyway, have a good day.

Love Elizabeth





2 comments:

  1. The A.Adams' quote finally answers my question why I constantly fail to make good pictures. :-)

    Nice blog entry, Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pierre. I thought it was quite an inspirational quote, makes me think about perhaps not trying so hard to create something, let it evolve and see what happens :)

    ReplyDelete