Monday 11 October 2010

Kristína + Juraj 18th October 2010

When one of my friends recently asked me to photograph her wedding I was thrilled as I knew it was going to be a laugh! And laugh it was. :D This wedding took place in Slovakia and it was so great to photograph a wedding back home for a change. :) Don't get me wrong I really love English rainy weather but... :) Jokes aside. Kristína and Juraj are two most wonderful people who are madly in love and their wedding album is soaked with the love they share for each other, their closest friends and life itself! I've had fantastic time and wish them both the very best on their journey. Let this day be the first day of your '...and they lived happily ever after.'

Love Karienne

Pre-wedding shoot
It always fascinated me that every place in the sun has different traditions and habits. In the UK bride and groom are not supposed to see each other before the wedding, while marrying couple usually has the shoot before the ceremony on the wedding day. :)

Quick refreshment on the way from the photo shoot. :D Yammy... But now to the serious business! :)


And this is me with the happy couple... :) Hope you enjoyed my post! There's lots more to come, just watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment